Is it allergies, sleep apnea, a cold, acid reflux, migraines, or do you have sinusitis?
Sinusitis (also called rhinosinusitis) is an inflammation of the sinus lining that prevents normal mucus drainage through the nose. This blockage causes mucus to build up in the sinuses and can lead to very uncomfortable symptoms.
Sinusitis may be manifested in one or more of these symptoms :
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Sinus Headache
- Facial pain
- Swelling and tenderness around your eyes, cheeks, nose and forehead
- Yellow or green mucus from the nose
- Teeth pain
- Sore throat from nasal discharge
- Bad breath
- Difficulty breathing through the nose
- Loss of the sense of smell or taste