2021 is the Year to Conquer Your Chronic Sinus Problems
- On January 11, 2021
Is 2021 the year you finally tackle your chronic sinus problems? South Texas Sinus Institute is here to help.
Chronic sinus problems can impact your entire life. There are many symptoms that could be signs of sinusitis:
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Sinus Headache
- Facial pain
- Swelling and tenderness around your eyes, cheeks, nose and forehead
- Yellow or green mucus from the nose
- Teeth pain
- Sore throat from nasal discharge
- Bad breath
- Difficulty breathing through the nose
- Loss of the sense of smell or taste
You don’t have to live with these symptoms. South Texas Sinus Institute offers a variety of testing and treatment options, including the innovative Honrubia Technique™ for Balloon Sinuplasty. Dr. Vincent F. Honrubia, MD, FACS explains the procedure in this Medical Minute:
Let’s tackle your chronic sinus problems together this year. In-office and telehealth appointments are available by calling 956-661-8200 or requesting one online.